Lollypop is looking for experienced Business Development professionals passionately waiting to explore a world of opportunities. We would love to hear from target-oriented, focused, energetic and organized freaks with a flair of creativity and have exceptional communication skills.
- Actively and successfully manage end to end sales process.
- Arrange, attend meetings with prospective clients and discover potential collaboration.
- Close business deals while accounting for project requirements, timelines, and commercials.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Be actively involved in data management, sales and invoice collection.
- Ensure 100% compliance with internal processes and 100% adherence to SLAs related to deliverables.
- Evaluate and analyze strategic initiatives at BU level and carry out the financial feasibility of projects.
- Be responsible to imbibe the organization's culture & vision along with fostering collaborative working environment amongst the team members.
Superpowers You Will Need
- A business graduate degree, preferably an MBA degree.
- 4+ years of experience in the sales/ business development.
- Passion to work and willingness to learn.
- Absolutely amazing communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Pleasing personality and contagious thought process.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong commitment to adhere to the process.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Be a leader and a team player.