We are looking for imaginative and perceptive individuals who are adept at visual storytelling of content and data using charts, infographics, and other visual elements. Individuals who can make the content stand out and get a varied set of target audiences to understand it.
- Conceptualization and designing of client-specific deliverable design templates for design research reports and presentations, white papers, other digital and print creatives to communicate to a variety of audiences.
- Visualizing data into diagrams and charts out of content and data. Creating infographics, illustrations for use in reports and presentation material.
- Working on in-house creative briefs to support sales communication needs.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with sales, marketing teams, product managers and designers to ensure the end to end execution of research deliverables.
Super Powers You Will Need
- A Bachelors'/ Masters' / Specialized course in Design (e.g., graphics, visual communications).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in using industry standard design tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc.) and fluency in current design practices.
- Strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates the passion for data visualization, infographics, illustrative design, and typography.
- Proficiency in taking complex arguments and data sets and developing visual treatments that accentuate the story being told.
- Being well-versed with creating captions/copies on creatives.
- Proficiency in prototyping will be an added advantage.