We are looking for a Design Recruiter to source, interview, and select qualified design candidates for our company. To be successful in this role, you should preferably have experience filling a variety of jobs for design and creative departments across Junior to Senior levels.
- Publish job listings on careers pages, job boards, and social media
- Screen portfolios, resumes, and job applications and shortlist qualified candidates for open positions.
- Schedule technical interviews with the hiring managers. Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers and following up on the interview status
- Develop passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media platforms, online research, etc.
- Network with candidates
- Update hiring managers/ stakeholders on hiring status
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments, and interview evaluations
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Maintain ATS and job boards to increase candidate pool according to weekly and monthly goals.
Super Powers You Will Need
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in recruitment
- Exposure to design hiring will be preferable
- A Go-Getter Attitude
- Be a people’s person and a team player
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Be a Proactive and Fun loving person