Can you translate designs and ideas to actual codes? Are you a dreamer, and a shaper? We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX designs to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Superpowers You Will Need
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Photoshop, jquery
- Strong interest in UI design
- Knowledge of Bootstrap or other responsive design techniques
- Expertise in Object-oriented programming
- Experience building responsive user interfaces that work seamlessly across mobile, tablet, and desktop web platforms.