Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for Lollypop and its clients. Experience in graphic design, prepress, page layout, and file conversion is required. You are required to collaborate with the creative team and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Collaborate and work alongside the creative team, PR and Lollypop’s clients.
- Proactively recommend creative communications from initial design concept to sampling.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns across a variety of print and digital media.
- Have strong aesthetics and ability to oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
- Maintain a quality check on all pieces.
Superpowers You Will Need
- 6 months - 1 year of experience.
- Expert in video creation using After Effects.
- Expert knowledge of computer-aided design software, including but not limited to Mac, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Motion graphics, and other relevant packages.
- Expert knowledge in graphics production process.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent in illustration
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills. People with big egos need not apply. :)
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Ability to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of creating explainer videos and character animation is a big plus.
- 3D knowledge is not mandatory but is a big plus.
- Ability to learn and multi-task using other editing software like Premiere Pro, Audition etc. if necessary.