Lollypop is looking for Design Leads who are interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in creating user interface applications with a pixel-perfect look, feel, and designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces together with mentoring a team of designers for same skills.
- To design mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design & develop responsive websites/applications
- Quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Mentor designers on latest design trends.
- Keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization etc.
- Contributing to client relationships as needed per project need
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
Superpowers You Will Need
- Be a people’s person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- Ownership for self and team on deliverables.
- Capable of performing tasks independently as well as motivating team members to take ownership of their respective work areas.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mentoring and reviewing team.
- 8 years of experience in the domain with at least 2 years of experience in team handling and mentoring.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of logo, graphic/ UI design, and usability.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing design to high levels of detail.