Lollypop is looking at hiring Lead Web Developer who can facilitate closure of business on web development working hand in glove with the designers. An ideal candidate should have developed websites on various verticals like healthcare, financial sector or education sector.
- Identify user and system requirements for new website and web-apps
- Work hand in glove with the UI designers
- Prioritizing software development projects, setting timelines and assigning tasks to team members.
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites
Superpowers You Will Need
- Experience: 5 to 8 years
- Should have developed websites[marketing, transactional] for different verticals – healthcare, financial sector, educational
- Web technologies should include: HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery, Wordpress, Magento, ReactJS, mean stack, expressJS, Django, AngularJS [ver8]
- knowledge of NodeJS and integrations into CMS systems is good [ CMS types can be Umbraco, wordpress]
- Good communicator with strong program management skills