We are looking for an extremely smart individual with quick wits and humor. You must be able to think on your feet and demonstrate skills of accomplished multi-tasker. Friendly disposition and ability to be-friend everyone should come to you naturally. If you love talking and listening at the same time and are absolutely crazy about new trends in the social world, we are definitely looking for you.
- Work towards continuously improving the corporate branding
- Plan, develop, and implement Social Media Strategies
- Manage PR and press relations
- Developing and maintenance of media partnerships and online PR
- To act as Editor for the Website, advising and implementing best practice in SEO/ SEM
- Email marketing and Inbound marketing management, development, and implementation
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs etc.)
- Help in the planning and execution of offline events.
- Responsible for coordination with other departments and the management team.
- Preparation of monthly social and other marketing reports
SUPERPOWERS YOU'LL NEED…
- 1-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- College degree in marketing, communications, and/or technical areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels
- Understanding of how to best leverage for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy
- Ability to forge relationships with media
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong working knowledge of Email Campaign systems.
- Highly motivated, quick learner, a self-starter
- Efficient Team Player (Big Egos need not apply)