Lollypop is looking for Project Managers who can bridge the areas of Business, Design & Development. You will be responsible for planning, tracking and executing digital design projects for clients ranging from small startups to large multi-national customers. From understanding the requirements, creating plans, allocating resources, ensuring the timely completion of projects, the Project Manager will be the go-to person for clients through the life cycle of the project.
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the Scope of the project.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Define the objectives, goals, timelines, and milestones.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Work closely with the client POC / Project Manager, clients and the internal project team ensuring effective exchange of information so that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Draft proposals for existing clients (addendum or additional scope) and new clients (RFP’s).
- Work closely with the management team to improve existing processes. Provide support to Business Development efforts and build long term relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
- Be responsible for reporting to the management of the health and profitability of the project.
Super Powers You Will Need
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management or Client Servicing.
- Prior Project Management experience or recent certification.
- Be any graduate.
- Be a People's person and an effective communicator.