Lollypop is looking for senior designers who are interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in creating user interface applications with a pixel-perfect look, feel, and designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for layouts and develop these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Create wireframe specifications (complete with annotation) for developers to implement.
- Work with developers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design web, mobile, and tablet-friendly applications.
- Possess knowledge of Visual design in terms of definition, direction, and execution.
- Be a designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of the organization.
Super Powers You Will Need
- 5+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of logo, graphic/ UI design, and usability.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be a people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- Be a good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.