We are looking for freethinkers who visualize what others don’t and are comfortable outside the box. People who empathize with users and simplify solutions like a piece of cake!
You should be excited about research and analysis and also be open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man.
- Think, argue, analyze, strategize and iterate.
- Be open-minded for suggestions and criticism with an unbreakable spirit.
- Review wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps as per Lollypop standards and client needs.
- Design effort level scoping (LOE, SOW, and proposals).
- Have a keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization, etc.
- Be responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Have an in-depth understanding of clients and users.
- Apply strategic design thinking to real-world problems.
- Have an eye for usability, minimalism, and simplicity.
Super Powers You Will Need
- 5+ years of experience.
- Strong awareness of UX approaches and methodologies - research, interviews, personas, task analysis, sitemap, wireframing and prototyping.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to mentor designers on the latest design trends.
- Be able to review team members and maintain a healthy team spirit.
- Ownership for the team and deliverables.
- Capability to perform tasks independently as well as motivating team members to take ownership in their respective work areas.
- Sense of humor & lots of it!