We are looking for intellectually curious individuals who have a love for discovering user problems and insights and want to be the voice of digital users.
Your main role will involve designing, conducting and analyzing results from a variety of usability and user testing studies including remote testing, field testing and formative and summative user and usability testing.
- Partner with experienced UX researchers to drive usability and user research studies: planning, facilitating and executing in-person and remote quantitative and qualitative usability/user testing research studies, analyzing the data, and presenting user testing insights.
- Utilize different testing methods, including usability reviews and/or heuristic evaluations, clickstream analysis, 5-second tests, A/B or multivariate testing and others.
- Define participant requirements, manage, catalogue findings, develop insights and create insightful and actionable Testing reports.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing teams, product managers, designers, and client to ensure the end to end execution of Testing projects.
Super Powers You Will Need
- Graduate or post graduate in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Interaction Design, Cognitive/Experimental Psychology, Ergonomics, Cognitive Science or related field or related equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years experience planning, conducting, analyzing, and presenting the results of user/usability testing with various methodologies.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative usability/user testing methods, metrics, interface design, and usability principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of usability/accessibility techniques and standards and familiarity with Usability testing Lab.
- Proficiency with one or more usability testing tools or services (Morae, Loop 11, Usertesting.com etc).
- Proficiency with one or more wireframing/prototyping tools (Axure, Balsamiq, etc.).
- Insatiable curiosity about the why behind the what, a keen eye for spotting the not so obvious through keen observation in the field and in the data, passion for all digital experiences.
- Strong communication skills- verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Fluent in any regional language (Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam or Marathi) will be added advantage.