We are looking for freethinkers who visualize what others don’t and are comfortable outside the box. People who empathize with users and simplify solutions like a piece of cake! You should be excited about research and analysis and also open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man. You should analyse tasks, user journeys and provide workflows, interactions and wireframes.
- Think, argue, analyse, strategize and iterate.
- Open-minded for suggestions and criticism with an unbreakable spirit.
- Analyse ‘what’ and not “how” the user does it.
- Create wireframe specifications with interaction flows.
- In-depth understanding of clients and users.
- Apply strategic design thinking to real-world problems.
- An eye for usability, minimalism and simplicity.
Superpowers You Will Need
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a UX design role.
- Well aware of UX approaches and methodologies - research, interviews, personas, task analysis, sitemap, wireframing and prototyping.
- Perceptiveness about information, alignment and the visual weight of UI elements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lateral thinking with an appreciation for minimal usable design.
- A sense of humour & lots of it.