Designing, conducting and analyzing results from a variety of research studies including remote research, field studies, and design surveys.
- Partner with experienced researchers to drive research efforts on individual studies: planning, conducting, analysing, and presenting user research studies.
- Utilize different methods, including user experience evaluations, interviews, contextual field studies and others.
- Manage, catalogue findings, develop insights and create insightful and actionable findings research presentations
Superpowers You Will Need
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Psychology, Anthropology, Human Factors, Market Research or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in planning, conducting, analysing, and presenting the results of research with various methodologies.
- Knowledge of qualitative and/or design research methods, and the ability to apply them to real-world practical problems.
- Insatiable curiosity about the why behind the what, a keen eye for spotting the not so obvious through keen observation in the field and in the data, passion for all digital experiences.
- Knowledge of innovation/early stage design research methods, knowledge and experience with interaction design tools, and familiarity with usability lab and video recording equipment.
- Showcase strong problem solving and analytical skills, great at ideating and insight generation.
- Strong communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Fluent in any regional language (Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam or Marathi) will be an added advantage.